All hotel rooms are individually styled and are comprehensively equipped with every luxury: Comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms with bath/shower, mini-fridge with complementary mineral water & fresh milk, dressing gowns, freeview TV, radio/CD/alarm, tea/coffee with biscuits. Free WiFi is available throughout the Hotel, just ask at reception for a login and password. We also have a computer terminal near reception available for guests to access the internet or email.
We offer a wide variety of hotel room styles to suit your needs:
- Single Bedded Rooms – our single bedrooms are individually decorated and all have en-suite facilities.
- Standard Bedrooms – perfect for a short stay. They may be smaller in size, overlook the back of the hotel, or be over the kitchen. Our standard rooms are older in style.
- Classic Bedrooms – may have been recently refurbished or may be older in style and overlook the front lawn.
- Premium Double Bedrooms – these rooms have been recently refurbished and overlook the front lawn.
- Deluxe Bedrooms – these rooms have either been recently refurbished and overlook the gardens, or may be on the ground floor with patio doors opening onto the rear garden. One of the deluxe bedrooms is wheelchair accessible, recently refurbished with a wet room but does not overlook the garden. They have Tassimo coffee machines.
- Superior Garden Room – the best room in the hotel, the Superior Garden Room can be configured as either twin beds or a 6 foot super-king. Fully refurbished in 2015, it boasts a luxury modern bathroom with free-standing bath and walk-in shower. A beautifully appointed, spacious room, French doors lead to a south facing private garden.. The bedroom also benefits from a a comfortable sitting area with sofa and armchair.
- Suites – The two suites are in Waterside, our thatched cottage in a secluded part of the residents-only garden, reached by a small bridge over the stream. Both have their own sitting room and private garden with outdoor seating area and are spacious in size. One of the suites has a sofa bed, which is perfect for young families.
Make a Booking at the Hotel
Please Book Online or call Reservations on + 44 (0) 1243 573234.
Manage your Booking at the Hotel
Once you have booked your room, you can manage your booking here or call Reception on + 44 (0) 1243 573234.